Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV) were invented in Canada to recapture as much of the heat energy lost through air exchange to the outside as possible. No wonder they rarely break down! Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV) work much in the same way, but they keep humidity in your home during dry winter months.
- We are expert HRV/ERV technicians with up-to-date manufacturer training.
- We are a local business owner, so you’re supporting the local economy.
- Straightforward pricing, even if you want the job done right, price is still a factor.
- We adhere to stringent standards set out by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Regular HRV/ERV maintenance should keep your system from experiencing a sudden crash. A protection plan includes:
- Cleaning and/or replacing filters.
- Air flow verification and, if needed, vent, grill and ductwork cleaning.
- Cleaning and lubricating fans.
- Condensate drain inspection.
- Cleaning the heat exchange core.
Plus, if you subscribe to a maintenance plan, you get a significant discount off regular labour rates whenever additional repairs are required. We can do a lot to keep your system in perfect condition, but sometimes it can’t be avoided.
Contact us and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us to repair their HRV/ERV and other home comfort systems.
Request a service call from Woodbridge GTA ClimateCare’s service specialists.
Emergency service available 365 days a year. After hours calls are answered by a live person 24/7.
Ask about our We Care Maintenance Plans, a hassle-free way to keep your heating system as good as new.