Seasonal maintenance on your air conditioning units is more important than you realize. While regular cleaning and maintenance helps to prevent problems, it will also keep the system operating efficiently. That’s going to save you money in the short term with lower utility bills and over the long term with a well cared for air conditioner that lasts for years and years.
- Air filter cleaning or replacement
- Air conditioner coil and fin cleaning
- Drain cleaning and vacuuming
- Monitoring coolant levels
- Complete system inspection
All in all a 22 point air conditioner maintenance checklist is performed, plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required