How do you keep your commercial HVAC system up and running? The secret is you let a professional maintain it. Here’s what you need to know about commercial HVAC services and how an HVAC maintenance plan will benefit you and your business.
What is Commercial HVAC?
Any large property has several HVAC systems that keep it comfortable for the people who live, work, or shop there. Commercial HVAC includes these systems:
- Heating: While most commercial properties have furnaces, some may also have more unique heating systems such as radiant floor heating, boilers, and gas fireplaces.
- Cooling: Cooling your commercial property in the summer is key to keeping everyone who uses the building happy. A range of air conditioning equipment including high efficiency central air conditioners and ductless air conditioners are commercially installed.
- Air quality: Air quality is essential too, whether you need to keep the dander from your pet store under control or need to maintain a consistent humidity to protect your product. It’s also important to protect furniture and other sensitive commercial equipment.
Caring for your commercial HVAC system means calling in a professional to provide repair or service as soon as you notice signs of trouble. Whether your monthly bills have dramatically increased, the air quality has dipped or your furnace or AC has stopped working completely, call for help right away to keep the repair costs to a minimum.
Invest in Regular HVAC Maintenance
Having regular HVAC maintenance is a wise investment for businesses and commercial property owners. Here are a few of the ways regular HVAC maintenance may benefit you:
- Happy customers: If your HVAC systems are working, your location is warm in the winter and cool in the summer, so customers are comfortable and spend more time with you.
- Productive employees: Employees that are bothered by allergens or too cold or hot won’t be as productive as those that are comfortable.
- Meet regulations: Some environments, like commercial kitchens, manufacturing plants or warehouses, need to meet temperature, humidity and air quality requirements. Proper HVAC maintenance helps you do that.
- Reduce costs: Properly maintained HVAC systems cost less in maintenance and wasted utilities. They operate as efficiently as possible and don’t waste energy.
- Prevent interruptions: HVAC systems that are well maintained shouldn’t cause unnecessary interruptions to your work or your business. We can always schedule maintenance whenever it is most convenient for you.
Consider an Upgrade
If your commercial HVAC unit is more than 10 or 15 years old and has been causing you trouble, it may be time for a replacement. Many business owners shy away from the initial expense of a new system, but once it is installed you can save money on heating and cooling, reduce your environmental impact and focus solely on your business.
Ready to get your commercial HVAC system running more efficiently? For all of your commercial and residential HVAC needs contact the experts at Woodbridge GTA ClimateCare.